The Need For Pesticide Reporting
This video explains how pesticides may be affecting you, why scientifically valid data on pesticides is a priority and why we need a pesticide reporting database.
Pesticide Reporting Resources
- Maryland General Assembly Establishes Funding for Pesticide Reporting, April 2, 2014.
- Scientists, Public Health and Environmental Advocates Again Testify in Support of Funding for Pesticide Reporting, February 18, 2014.
- Survey Shows Marylanders are Very Concerned about Pesticide Risks, Support Legislative Action, February 12, 2014.
- Advocates Optimistic about Maryland Pesticide Reporting Work Group, July 8, 2013.
- Diverse Coalition to Testify in Support of Mandatory Pesticide Reporting, February 27, 2013.
- Maryland Delegate Lafferty and Senator Manno Introduce Pesticide Reporting Bill, February 8, 2013.
- Federal Report on Toxics in the Bay Shows Need for More Pesticide Information, January 17, 2013.
- Poll Shows Overwhelming Support for Pesticide Information Act, January 16, 2013.