Effective and Safe Tools to Manage Pests
New Fact Sheets and IPM Resources
Hot-off-the-press! New IPM Project Articles
Pesticide exposure may be complicating diagnosis and treatment, according to research. Not only can it affect patients, but it can exacerbate depression and anxiety symptoms in your staff.
Do you know the health impacts of the pesticides used in your facility? Problems with bed bugs, rodents, insects? Can you attain a healthy green landscape without chemicals? These fact sheets tell you how to solve common lawncare and pest challenges successfully with a non-toxic approach.
- Learn how the IPM in Health Care Facilities Project can provide the expertise to succeed at no cost to you or your facility. Download brochure.
- How serious are the risks? Recent Warnings: Round-up / Glyphosate
- Where is RoundUp/Glyphosate banned? List of U.S. cities, counties, states, and nations
- Attain greener grounds: Pesticide-free Land Care Guide
- Chart: Increased-risk Pesticides and Adverse Health Impacts
- Fact Sheet: Least Toxic Pesticides and Pest Pressures
From the IPM Toolkit
- Pest Control Checklist
- Sample IPM Policy
- Sample IPM Landcare Policy
- Ecological Pest Management & Landcare
- Sample IPM Contract
- IPM Rounds Checklist
- IPM Bed Bug Protocol
Are Your Disinfectants Safer or Hazardous?
Find out if products carry an increased risk to health for yourself and patients. There are safer product choices for every setting and need.
This new website has the answers!